This policy was last reviewed:
11 May 2020.
Website Usage Policy
Definitions and Company Details
Wirejewellery.co.uk is the website of Linda Jones, referred to by the terms ‘Linda’ or ‘she’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Disclaimers and Limitation
All information is provided by Linda Jones and whilst she endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, she makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Your use therefore of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In no event will wirejewellery.co.uk be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, wirejewellery.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
Links to Third Party Sites
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are presented for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that wirejewellery.co.uk endorses the website(s). Wirejewellery.co.uk has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is copyright of Linda Jones. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Linda Jones. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photography and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Any materials reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following;
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
The correspondence email address is; email@example.com
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What Information Will Wirejewellery.co.uk Collect About Me?
When you contact wirejewellery.co.uk to make an enquiry, you may be asked for the following:
- your Name
- your Contact Address and Postcode
- your Contact Telephone (landline or mobile)
- your Email Address
- the workshops you are interested in, or the type of jewellery you wish to commission
- how you first heard about wirejewellery.co.uk
What Happens with the Information Collected?
Any data given to wirejewellery.co.uk is collected to help understand your needs and provide you with a better service on the understanding that:
- your data will be collected and used by wirejewellery.co.uk only
- wirejewellery.co.uk will ask you for no more information than is required
- your personal information will be securely kept to prevent unauthorised access
- you have a right to know what information wirejewellery.co.uk holds about you
- your personal information will be deleted when it is no longer required
- information about your internet use will be protected even where the information being collected is not personally identifiable
What About Spam?
Your details are strictly never sold on and will not be passed on to any third party unless required by law to do so. Wirejewellery.co.uk will not send you any unsolicited marketing, and only send you emails or other marketing messages where you have signed up to receive these.
Wirejewellery.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
However, the sending of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although wirejewellery.co.uk will do its utmost to protect your information once received, wirejewellery.co.uk cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst in transit. Any sending of information is therefore at your own risk.
Access to Your Information
You can find out what information wirejewellery.co.uk holds about you and request copies of this information under the Data Protection Act 1998. You should be aware that wirejewellery.co.uk will need to see proof of identity before processing any such request and may charge an administration fee of up to £10 to cover costs in providing you with this information. All requests should be made by email addressed to: